Shamanism Is Back! (Replay) MP4 Video
- Featuring: Kelly La Sha
- Hosted By: Sienna Lea
- Recorded: May 2nd, 2015
- Presentation: Webinar
- Length: 2 Hours 27 Minutes Approx
- Language: English
- Format: MP4 Video H.264 / AVC Codec 720p
- File Size: 1.36gb
How to Access Your Internal Alchemy and Intentionally Create the Life You Wand and The World You Want to Live In.
Join Kelly La Sha and Sienna Lea for an introduction on how and why shamanism was removed from our cultures and how to claim back your magical self through the practice of shamanism as a lifestyle. As we access our shamanic roots and our infinite well of creativity, our lives become exponentially more fulfilling. The practice of shamanism not only deepens the richness of your experience on Earth, but it gives you access to your power and broadens your perception of reality.
- In our discussion we will explore the various ways shamanism can change your life into an endless playground of potentials:
- Learn how to commune with and imbue the qualities and traits of your power animals.
- Connect with and gain the support of your personal creator, your Avatar, and your soul family allies.
- How to make an altar and create ceremony to anchor your intentions of manifestation, heal yourself and others, and deepen your gratitude and reverence for your incarnation.
- How to use shamanic journeying to deepen your relationship with the Earth, the Sun, and your soul family ancestors.
- The myriad of shamanic tools to help you gain access to your memory of your soul purpose.
- How to use shamanism to excavate and extricate your fears.
- Learn how to perceive reality through the lens of unbearable beauty and humor.
- How the practice of sacred love and sexuality can be merged with your shamanic practice.
- And much more!
Kelly will also be sharing some of her own shamanic experiences (most of which are quite humorous) including her journeys to Peru and the benefits of sacred medicine such as Ayahuasca, Huachuma, Peyote, and other medicines that can deepen your shamanic practice.
Our events are held in webinar conference centers. These are different to conventional webinars, which are more of a passive experience. While internet connections of the servers and of the individual panellists are beyond our control, every effort possible is made to uphold the highest quality for recordings.